Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am standing outside witnessing a building going up in flames.  Then the building is apparently detached from the connecting buildings and pushed off into the canal.  I see a girl successfully escape from the flames, and I pull her to safety.  As I turn from the destructive scene, Bruce Willis approaches me to talk about the future of our movie together.  In the end, we decide that we should first eat a cookie from the bakery window. mmm, tastes like victory. 

Dreams have gotten the better of me the past couple of weeks.  Let's just say that about 90% of my dreams end in food, and about 100% of my dreams have had some of my family members in them.  J and Cori, we were taking a pot of potato salad out to the soccer field for a picnic.  Colleen, you and I were going to go to a Broadway musical.  Han, I know I celebrated your birthday in one of my dreams, and Rachel you were kayaking in one of my dreams.  Matt man, you were in there too, but sadly you weren't allowed to come to the Broadway musical because you had to watch the kids.  =  ) 

The days have developed a certain routine.  Teaching 9-2, and adventuring 2-10.  (That's right, I go to bed around 10.)  Today Kat and I even got to hold precious puppies that were only a couple weeks old.  The randomness of our encounters never ceases to amaze me.  Don't worry mom, I washed my hands afterward.  This weekend we are going to tackle our biggest adventure yet: a mountain.   

No two days are alike, and people still seemed surprised to see two white girls walking about.  I am beginning to think we are rather odd myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment